Parent & Family Programs encourages family involvement in both student life on campus and in the broader William & Mary community. We strive to connect parents and families to each other and the university in a way that supports student success. We hope you'll join our regional events and connect with fellow parents and alumni in your area.
- Dec67pmFall 2016 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre
Join Swem for the final evening of the fall Independent and International Film Series featuring Glassland, directed by Gerard Barrett.
- May122:30pm - 3:30pmBaccalaureate ServicePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Auditorium
Commencement Weekend Event
- May126:30pm - 8pmEnvironmental Science & Policy ReceptionKeck Environmental Field LabCommencement Weekend Departmental Event - Please note: no diplomas will be presented. Graduating students of this interdisciplinary program will choose a departmental ceremony to attend on Sunday where they will receive their diploma.
- May129:30pmCandlelight CeremonyWren YardCommencement Weekend Event
- May138:45amWalk Across CampusWren Building, Degree candidates gather at the Wren Building CourtyardCommencement Weekend Event - Graduates take a farewell walk through the Wren Building and across campus to Kaplan Arena, where they will assemble for the main Commencement ceremony.
|Calendar View List View Today|