Parent & Family Programs encourages family involvement in both student life on campus and in the broader William & Mary community. We strive to connect parents and families to each other and the university in a way that supports student success. We hope you'll join our regional events and connect with fellow parents and alumni in your area.
- Oct18am - 10am3rd Annual Suicide Prevention WalkStudent Recreation Center
Together, Tribe Women's Gymnastics and William & Mary's chapter of Active Minds are teaming up to lead a movement on our campus -- we are empowering students to change the perception around mental health.
- Oct36:30pm - 8pmRaft Debate - A W&M TraditionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDescribed as a "delicate balance of comedy and lecture," the annual Raft Debate features four W&M faculty members from diverse disciplines, stranded on a desolate island with only a one-person life raft for escape to civilization.
- Oct142pm - 3pmLessons Learned from Starting Software Companies: How a W&M Grad became a Software EntrepreneurMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
Jeffery Payne, Coveros, CEO, Founder
Lessons Learned from Starting Software Companies: How a W&M Grad Student became a Software Entrepreneur
- Oct232pmDanceventPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallW&M Dance and Orchesis Modern Dance Company present Dancevent.
- Sep262pm-Sep305pm2016 Summer Research ShowcaseBlow Memorial Hall
William & Mary undergraduates who received Charles Center summer research funds present their work at this annual, week-long event.
- Sep1-Sep28Andrews Gallery Exhibition, Richard Crozier "Repository of Missing Places"Andrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
"Repository of Missing Places" An exhibition of 30 years of paintings by Richard Crozier.
Beginning September 1-28, 2016
Reception held Thursday, September 8, 4-6pm in the Andrews Gallery Foyer.
All are welcome!
|Calendar View List View Today|