Parent & Family Programs encourages family involvement in both student life on campus and in the broader William & Mary community. We strive to connect parents and families to each other and the university in a way that supports student success. We hope you'll join our regional events and connect with fellow parents and alumni in your area.
- Nov4All dayWomen's Cross Country vs Massey Cancer Center 5k (Zable Stadium)WILLIAMSBURG, Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field
- Nov117:30pmThe Addams FamilyPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallW&M Theatre presents The Addams Family: A New Musical Comedy with music and lyrics by Andrew Lippa and book by Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice.
- Nov129am - 4:30pmElevating Change ConferenceSchool of Education
The Office of Student Leadership Development is excited to present the "Elevating Change Conference: William & Mary Celebrates 20 Years of the Social Change Model."
- Nov147:30pmWilliam & Mary Department of Music presents a Student RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
The program will present a varied selection of piano, instrumental, and vocal compositions. The students performing are currently enrolled in Applied Music Lessons offered by the Department of Music.
- Nov23All dayUniversity offices close at 12:00 p.m.No classes scheduled.
- Nov237pm - 10pmMen's Basketball at DukeDurham, N.C.Show More...
- Dec27:30pmFall ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Admission: FREE for Students, children under 18, veterans, $10 general admission
Mozart’s Nozze di Figaro Overture
Opera arias (Mozart’s Nozze di Figaro)
Georges Bizet, Carmen Suites, Selections from Suites No.1 and No.2
- Dec67pmFall 2016 Independent and International Film SeriesSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre
Join Swem for the final evening of the fall Independent and International Film Series featuring Glassland, directed by Gerard Barrett.All events in December 2016
|Calendar View List View Today|