[PAST EVENT] Escuchando con compasión: Centering Latine/Latinx/Latino narratives in education
Access & Features
In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, join the School of Education for a panel discussion focused on the experiences of Latine/o/x individuals and/or advocates in K-12 and higher education settings.
The panel will be moderated by Dr. Katherine Barko-Alva, Assistant Professor of ESL/Bilingual Education, and Dr. Natoya Haskins, Director of Diversity & Inclusion and Associate Professor of Counselor Education.
Our panelists will include:
- Ms. Susanna Bailey, World Language Instructional Supervisor, Newport News Public Schools
- Ms. Paola Mendizabal, doctoral student in Curriculum and Learning Design, William & Mary
- Dr. Jason Dylan Mizell, Assistant Professor of Teaching and Learning, University of Miami
- Dr. Coralis Solomon, Clinical Assistant Professor, Counselor Education, William & Mary
- Dr. Monica Tremblay, Professor of Business Analytics, Raymond A. Mason School of Business, William & Mary
Julie Tucker, [[jstucker]]