[PAST EVENT] Research Showcase: How Individual Action Leads to Global Change
Access & Features
Interested in learning about the William & Mary research projects changing the world? Join us for a series of lightning talks from undergraduate, graduate, and faculty researchers.
Zoom: Link will be sent upon registration.
Highlighted research areas include:
- Anthropology: Joe Jones, lecturer and research associate at the Institute for Historical Biology and Chardé Reid, historical archaeology Ph.D. student
- Art History: Alan Braddock, associate professor of art history & American studies, and Molly McCarthy Flood ’22
- Biology: Shantá Hinton, associate professor of biology, and Marcus Odin ’22
- Economics: John Lopresti, assistant professor of economics, and Jackson Howell ’22
- Global Research Institute and International Justice Lab: Kelebogile Zvogbo, assistant professor of government, and Daniel Posthumus ’24
- James Monroe's Highland: Sara Bon-Harper, executive director, Anna Arnsberger ’25 and Josiah Tunstall ’22
- Virginia Institute of Marine Science: Chris Hein, associate professor of physical science, and Justin Shawler ’16, Ph.D. ’22
- William & Mary Law: Vivian Hamilton, professor of law, and Ashton Scott J.D. ’22
- Elizabeth Harbron, Floyd D. Gottwald Sr. professor of chemistry and interim director of the Charles Center
- Dan Cristol, chancellor professor of biology and director of the 1693 Scholars Program
- John Swaddle, professor of biology and faculty director of the Institute for Integrative Conservation