[PAST EVENT] TIAA Virtual Counseling Day
Access & Features
No matter where you are in life—just getting started or planning for retirement—a session with John Kuchta can help you create a plan for your goals. And, it’s at no additional cost as a part of your retirement plan. You’ll get answers to these questions and more.
- Am I invested in the right mix of investments to help meet my goals?
- Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
- How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
- Click the link below to go to the TIAA/W&M retirement plan page.
- Scroll down to “Request an appointment with an advisor today” and click “SCHEDULE NOW”.
- Stay on the “at your workplace” section. The meeting will be conducted virtually with our designated W&M TIAA representative – John Kutcha.
TIAA will be available these dates and times for one-on-one sessions:
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Virtual Counseling
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Virtual Counseling
Wednesday, March 10, 2021 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Virtual Counseling
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Virtual Counseling