[PAST EVENT] 15th Annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference
LocationLaw School, Room 119
613 S Henry St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Professor Stewart E. Sterk will receive the 2018 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize during the 15th annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference at the William & Mary Law School on October 4-5.
The conference is designed to bring together members of the bench, bar, and academia to explore recent developments in the law that affect property rights. Leading practitioners and academics will be in attendance.
The annual event is renowned for its outstanding panel discussions and active participation from the audience through its question and answer segment with each of the panels. This year's panel topics include:
- The Federalism Dimension of Constitutional Property: A Tribute
- Background Principles of Common Law and Constitutional Property
- Other Emerging Issues in Constitutional Protection of Property
- Property and Social Justice
- The Constitutionality of Land Use Exactions
To request more information about the Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference, please email Ali Trivette at [[mtrivette]] or call (757) 221-7466.