- Oct83pm-Oct1011pmVIMS 75th Anniversary HomecomingVIMS - Watermen's Hall, LobbyHelp us celebrate VIMS' 75th Anniversary at our first-ever homecoming!
- Oct1512pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Title TBA, by Alison O'Connor, VIMS
- Oct168pm - 10pmTeen Beach NightVIMS - Watermen's HallBring a flashlight and join us for a fun night exploring the shallows.
- Oct206pm - 8pmOctober Discovery Lab-Mad LabVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabJoin the marine educators at the Chesapeake Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve for the October Discovery Lab!
- Oct2212pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Title TBA, by Nick Balascio, William & Mary, hosted by Chris HeinShow More...
- Oct236:30pm - 9pmVIMS OystoberfestVIMS - Chesapeake Bay Hall, CourtyardJoin us as we celebrate VIMS' 75th Anniversary with our first-ever Oystoberfest!
- Oct238pm - 10pmBeach NightVIMS - Watermen's HallBeach Night gives adults a chance to be kids again.
- Oct2410am - 11:30amTeeth, Tentacles, and TailsVIMS - Watermen's Hall, LobbyJoin us for this fun and educational event offered during the Virginia Science Festival!
- Oct2912pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Title TBA, by Grace Cartwright, VIMS
- Oct297pmOctober After Hours Lecture: Otherworldly OceansVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin Dr. Mary Voytek, Senior Scientist for Astrobiology at NASA, as she wraps up VIMS' 75th anniversary lecture series by exploring the possibility of discovering life on Jupiter's moon Europa.
- Nov512pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Title TBA, by Xiaoteng Shen, VIMS
- Nov1212pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326"Planktonic Foraminfera as Recorders of Sea Surface Hydrography in the Eastern Tropical North Pacific: Climate Connections and Paleoproxy Development", by Kelly Gibson, University of South Carolina, hosted by Steve Kuehl
- Nov127pm - 8:30pmThe Navigators: Pathfinders of the PacificVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin us as anthropologist, filmmaker, and author Sam Low screens his award-winning documentary of where Polynesians came from and how they may have navigated without charts or instruments across 10 million square miles of empty sea.
- Dec312pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Seminar slot open
- May2110am - 3pmMarine Science DayVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Watermen's Hall Watermen's Hall McHugh AuditoriumShow More...
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Virginia Institute of Marine Science