- Oct10-Oct13Fall BreakFall Break
- Oct1512:30pm - 2pmMBA/MAcc Information Session (MBA Class of 2017)Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), 1018 ClassroomCome learn about the dual MBA/MAcc degree, where you can obtain both the MBA degree and the Master of Accounting (MAcc) degree in 2.5 years. This is event is for First Year MBA students, Class of 2017.
- Oct182pm - 4pmPartner Family Association Halloween Event (RSVP Required)Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsWe will have Trick-or-Treating, pumpkin decorating, Halloween themed snacks, and fun Halloween crafts and games. Costumes are encouraged! *This event is for Full-Time MBA students only, the RSVP link in your student calendar.
- Oct227:30pm - 11pmWilliamsburg Ghost Tour (to benefit Susan G. Komen)Off-Campus, Colonial WilliamsburgMBA Association Community Service Event: This event is to be held in Colonial Williamsburg as a fundraiser for Susan G. Komen.
- Oct297:30pm - 11pmWilliamsburg Ghost Tour (to benefit Susan G. Komen)Off-Campus, Colonial WilliamsburgMBA Association Community Service Event: This event is to be held in Colonial Williamsburg as a fundraiser for Susan G. Komen.Show More...
- Nov65pm-Nov85pmMikey's Camp to Support Kidz' N GriefOff-Campus, TBDMikey's Camp is one of the most important events to support Kidz' N Grief. Kidz' N Grief is part of the Bereavement Program of Bon Secours Hospice at Mary Immaculate Hospital.
- Nov710am - 4pmStop Hunger NowOff-Campus, Williamsburg Presbyterian Church.Off-sight community service event open to all William & Mary students and the community.
- Dec36pm - 8pmW&M Night in Merchants SquareOff-Campus, DOG StreetWilliam & Mary Night in Merchants Square marks the official opening of the holiday season in Colonial Williamsburg!
- Dec410am-Dec56pmRing in the Holidays (supporting the Salvation Army)Off-Campus, TBDThis is an off-site volunteer event coordinated with Community Service to support the Salvation Army. Open to Mason MBA Students, Faculty and Staff.All events in December 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Mason School of Business Full-Time MBA Program