The Staff Assembly is an organization that represents the interests of all staff of the university.
With the support of the Provost and the W&M Board of Visitors, the Staff Assembly relays staff concerns, interests and issues to the appropriate channels. Learn more and get involved.
- May49am - 4pm
- May99am - 12pmDeferred Compensation MeetingSadler Center, James Room
- May91pm - 3:30pmDeferred Compensation MeetingVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom C (213)
- May109am - 4pm
- May173:30pmStaff Assembly MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, BOV RoomThe Staff Assembly meets monthly, hosting one general meeting each fall and spring. All monthly and general meetings are open.
- May1810am - 4pmAFLAC Counseling SessionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, 211/212Show More...
- May239am - 4pm
- May2410am - 4pmAFLAC Counseling SessionSadler Center, James Room
- May29All dayMemorial DayNo classes scheduled.
- Jun149am - 4pmTIAA-CREF Counseling SessionSadler Center, James Room
- Jun159am - 4pm
- Jun159am - 4pmTIAA-CREF Counseling SessionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Watermen's Hall Classroom C (213)Show More...
|Calendar View List View Today|