[PAST EVENT] Asian American Plural: War & Borders in Paul Ocampo's "Butterfly"
Access & Features
- Open to the public
- Paid event
- Ticketed event
Paul Ocampo has been published in Kuwento: Lost Things, Lodestar Quarterly, Walang Hiya, and The New Engagement. Philippine born, Ocampo came to the US at the age of eleven. He earned a BA in English from UC Berkeley, an MA in Asian American Studies at UCLA, and an MFA in Creative Writing at Arizona State University. He currently works at Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Asian Law Caucus, the nation's first legal and civil rights organization service the Asian and Pacific Islander communities.
Free admission to W&M faculty, staff and students.
General admission is $7.50 per event, and $20.00 for the Asian American Plural series pass featuring Alia Yunis (March 18), Paul Ocampo (March 30) and Abeer Hoque (April 15).
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Arts & Sciences Events
- English Events
- Global Studies Events
- Charles Center Events
- Diversity & Inclusion Events
- Reves Center for International Studies Events
- Student Diversity Events
- Asian & Middle Eastern Studies Events
- Alumni Engagement Events
- Sociology Events
- Morton Digital Signage
- William & Mary Crim Dell Association
- LatinX Alumni of William & Mary (LatinX)
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Studies
- Asian, Pacific Islander and Middle Eastern Alumni
- Asian Centennial