[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Barre with Grace G.
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, McLeod Studio
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
A mat-based workout that uses movements to improve posture, flexibility, strength, and body awareness. Barre integrates body and mind to create a balanced form, while focusing on the body's core area: abs, glutes, hips and lower back.
All the details:
- This class will be held in the McLeod (upstairs) Studio in the Bee McLeod Recreation Center. Please arrive 5 minutes early to check in.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Masks and social distancing of 10 ft. are required. Participants will be asked to wipe down equipment with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, mat, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants should bring a mat or towel, or can purchase a mat online for $15. Participants who purchase a mat online before the class can show their email receipt to the staff member before the class and pick up their yoga mat.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as 50 minutes in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning.