[PAST EVENT] Pilates with Callie
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, McLeod Studio
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
A mat-based workout that uses movements to improve posture, flexibility, strength, and body awareness. Pilates integrates body and mind to create a balanced form, while focusing on the body's core area: abs, glutes, hips and lower back. Participants should bring a mat, extra mask, water and a towel to this class. Registration opens 48 hours in advance.
ALL THE DETAILS:
• This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only.
• Participants should pre-register for this class online. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
• All participants are required to wear a mask throughout the class and maintain social distancing of 10 feet (spaces are marked on the stage).
• Participants should bring a mat or towel, or can purchase a mat online for $10. Participants who purchase a mat online before the class can show their email receipt to the staff member before the class and pick up their yoga mat.
• Participants should arrive at least 5 minutes in advance and check-in at the registration desk.