[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Cycle + HIIT with Mikayla
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, Tyler Studio
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
An aerobic exercise performed on a stationary bike with upbeat music to keep you motivated the entire class, followed by 15 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). Come experience this high energy class! Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, water bottle and hand towel. Participants will be asked to wipe down the bikes with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
All the details:
- This class will take place indoors in Tyler Studio (downstairs) in the Rec Center. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your bike.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Bikes will be placed 10 ft. apart. Masks are required throughout the class. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down the bikes with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as 50 minutes in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.