[PAST EVENT] In Person FitWell Class: GRIT Strength with Doug
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, McLeod Studio
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
LES MILLS GRIT™ Strength is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout, designed to improve strength, cardiovascular fitness and build lean muscle. This workout uses barbell, weight plate and bodyweight exercises to blast all major muscle groups. LES MILLS GRIT Strength takes cutting-edge HIIT and combines it with powerful music and inspirational coaches who will be down on the floor with you, motivating you to go harder to get fit, fast.
- This class will be held in McLeod Studio (upstairs) in the Bee McLeod Recreation Center. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your equipment.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Masks and social distancing of 6 ft. are required. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, mat, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down equipment with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as one hour in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.