[PAST EVENT] In-Person Fitwell: Step with Kim
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, McLeod Studio
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
This is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. By working through footwork patterns that are fun and easy to pick up, this class provides an effective workout for all fitness levels!
An active FitWell Membership is required to join, membership is free for students.
- This class will be held in McLeod Studio (upstairs) in the Bee McLeod Recreation Center. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your equipment.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Masks and social distancing of 6 ft. are required. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, mat, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down equipment with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as one hour in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.