[PAST EVENT] FitWell Class of the Week: Pride Barre with Rachel M.
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, McLeod Studio
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
This week’s class of the week is a traditional Barre workout to the beat of music by LGBTQ+ artists! Barre combines fitness techniques from Yoga, Pilates and Dance and stresses core and total body conditioning. Come celebrate LGBTQ+ identity while building self-confidence and strength through fitness! Beginners are welcome!
All the details:
- This class will be held in McLeod (upstairs) Studio in the Bee McLeod Recreation Center. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early.
- Participants must have a FitWell Membership in order to attend class. Full-time students can register for their free FitWell Membership on campusrec.wm.edu. Go to "Memberships".
- Participants with a FitWell Membership should register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as 50 minutes in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.
- Participants may bring their own yoga mats, or borrow one from the Rec.