[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell: Cycling + Arms with Bryce
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, Tyler Studio
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
Cycling+arms is a full body workout in the cycling format. The structure remains similar to a classic cycling class with the addition of interval arm exercises on the bike and one song of lifting light weights to the beat of the music. This class has something for everyone with intervals, endurance, strength, and choreography. And the best part- everything is to the beat of the music!
- This class will be held in Tyler Studio (Downstairs) in the Bee McLeod Recreation Center. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your equipment.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Masks and social distancing of 6 ft. are required. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, mat, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down equipment with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as one hour in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.