[PAST EVENT] The Future of Work at W&M and Beyond
October 11, 2018
4pm - 5:15pm
Access & Features
- Open to the public
Please join President Rowe and other members of the William & Mary community for a discussion on the future of work. Professors Graham Henshaw and Iyabo Osiapem will facilitate the conversation as we consider together questions questions like:
- Who will comprise the "we" with whom our work is accomplished? How will we reflect the diversity of the Commonwealth and country in our students, faculty and staff?
- How will we approach our work alongside one another in an inclusive community?
- How will our students live and learn in the years ahead?
- How will our faculty engage them through teaching and research?
- How will our staff best support the core aspects of our educational enterprise?
- What skills and characteristics will be vital for William & Mary graduates to thrive in the 21st century as they have in prior centuries?
- How will William & Mary serve our alumni as they navigate an ever-changing career landscape, retooling and remaking themselves many times over?