[PAST EVENT] Women's Stock Pitch and Leadership Summit 2019
Access & Features
OPEN TO ALL MAJORS. We would love to have you at this year’s Women’s Stock Pitch and Leadership Summit (WSP)! The WSP is an event at which underclassmen women from William & Mary are invited to hone professional skills and learn more about career opportunities. The WSP is on March 30th; please register at this link. Nominees are welcome to stay for the duration of the event, which is 8am-6pm, and are required to be there from 11am-6pm. Please fill out this registration as soon as possible as there are limited slots for the event; you are much more likely to get a spot if you take 5 minutes now to register!
What is the WSP (formerly known as WLS)?
- An opportunity to gain insight and foster connections with successful women in the professional world
- Includes a stock pitch in the morning, followed by panels on women in the workplace and a coaching session in the afternoon
- Held on March 30th at the business school
Who attends the WSP?
- 80 undergraduate women, mostly freshmen and sophomores, from William & Mary-- business majors, STEM majors, English majors, and Philosophy majors alike
- 80 undergraduate women from schools around the world
- 60 professionals, mostly women, eager to share their advice with all of you
- Presents a learning-focused atmosphere perfect for newcomers
- Grows confidence and comfort in professional settings for undergraduate women
Feel free to reach out to Eliza McKenney (email@example.com) with any questions. Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you!