[PAST EVENT] Intermediate Cycling Skills Clinic
Access & Features
Join the Bike Alliance for a multi-part clinic to become a better cyclist! This is a program for the intermediate cyclist that wants to improve their level of skill and comfort on a bicycle with lessons on basic maintenance, riding in a group, and maneuvering techniques.
March 25th, April 1st, April 8th, April 15th, April 22nd, & April 29th
Instructor: Rich Thompson
Course fee: $15.00
All payments processed through William & Mary Express
Capacity: 15 participants
After the limit is reached, subsequent signups will be placed on a wait list. We will reach out to you in the case of a cancellation.
This is a multi-part clinic designed to build upon skills introduced in previous sessions as the clinic progresses. As such, the participant should commit to attend each session date before registering.
This is a program for the intermediate cyclist that wants to improve their level of skill and comfort on a bicycle. In order to participate in this clinic, riders should:
- be able to confidently ride at least 15 miles, or;
- have completed the Introductory Cycling Skills Clinic.
The following are required of all participants:
- An appropriately fitted bike in good mechanical working condition
- Bikes are available to rent if needed
- A certified/approved bike helmet that is properly fitted and worn during all program instruction (except for the mechanical session)
- A spare tube
- A water bottle
If you need help sourcing any of the above, you can reach out to Charlotte or James for advice (see emails below).
[[jkeeter, James Keeter]] [[cmrussell01, Charlotte Russell]]