[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Cycling with Lara
October 27, 2021
8:30pm - 9:30pm
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, Miller 3
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
An aerobic exercise performed on a stationary bike with upbeat music to keep you motivated the entire class. Come experience this adrenaline pumping class!
All the details:
- This class will be held in Miller Gym, Court #3 in the Bee McLeod Recreation Center and bikes will be placed 10 ft. apart. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your bike.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Masks are required throughout the class. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down the bikes with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as one hour in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.