Friday, July 14th
- Jul149am - 10amDefense Seminar - Isaac D. Irby (Ph.D.)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh Auditorium
Dissertation Title: "Using Water Quality Models in Management: A Multiple Model Assessment, Analysis of Confidence, and Evaluation of Climate Change Impacts"
- Jul1410am - 2pmJudy Bloodgood Bander, signing No Borrowed GloryWilliam & Mary Bookstore
In the summer of 1781, 13-year-old Nathaniel Chiles uncovers a plot to murder Col. Josiah Parker. Can Nathaniel overcome his fear in time to warn the Colonel of this threat?
- Jul1412pm - 12:50pmPumpYoBodyStudent Recreation Center
- Jul144:30pm - 5:20pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim, otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Jul147:30pm - 9pmTheatre for Humanity in conjunction with Virginia Shakespeare Festival presents HamletPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Studio Theatre
Produced by NYC based Theatre for Humanity, this crackling 90 minute modern dress rendition of the Bard's greatest tragedy runs July 7-9 and July 14-16 in PBK's Studio Theatre. For more information and tickets visit the Virginia Shakespeare Festival.
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|