Thursday, July 20th
- Jul209am - 10amDefense Seminar - Amanda Bromilow (M.S.)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh Auditorium
Thesis Title: "Juvenile Blue Crab Survival in Nursery Habitats: Predator Identification and Impacts on Blue Crab Population Dynamics in Chesapeake Bay"
- Jul209am - 4pmTIAA-CREF Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Jul2012pm - 12:50pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body. Instructor: Cindy
- Jul204:30pm - 5:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Eleonor and Brandy
- Jul205:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim, otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary