- Feb275pmW&M La Plata Study Abroad Program Information SessionWashington Hall, Room 315
Learn about W&M's Study Abroad Program in La Plata, Argentina.
- Feb28All dayMovie Screening: Loving (2016)Swem Library, Botetourt Theatre, ground floor
Free and open to the public. There are two showtimes: 12:30pm and 7pm on 2/28.
- Feb2811:30am - 2:30pmStudy Abroad Open House: Learn about Non-W&M Semester ProgramsReves Center for International Studies, Global Education Office Conference Room on the 2nd Floor
Want to study Neuroscience in Copenhagen? Global Health in Switzerland? Climate Change in the Arctic? Sustainable Development in Costa Rica? Classical Studies in England? There are lots of study abroad programs! Let us help you pick the right one!
- Feb285pmSeville Study Abroad Program Information SessionWashington Hall, Room 308
Learn more about William & Mary's semester study abroad program in Seville, Spain!
- Feb285pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents 2017 Artist in Residence Eddy HarrisTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Artist-in-Residence Eddy Harris, nonfiction author and documentary filmmaker of Mississippi Solo and other books
- Feb287pm - 9pmLatke versus Hamentashen DebateAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1008
Come watch two rabbis spar over the most fundamental of all questions -- do latkes or hamentashen represent the pinnacle of Jewish cuisine -- and help raise money for a refugee aid organization at the same time. We will serve both foods at the event.Show More...
- Feb287:30pmEwell Concert Series-Minetti QuartetEwell HallAdmission: $10/general public, $5/students w/ID
- Mar14pm - 5pmFederal Resume & Applications WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
The federal resume looks significantly different than that you use to apply to other jobs. Learn how to build a resume that meets federal agencies expectations as well as tips and insights about the federal application process.
- Mar15:30pmChanging the World: How Today’s Youth are Engaging Globally. Lecture by Shari Villarosa J.D. '79Tucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center announces that William & Mary Law School Alumna Ambassador Shari Villarosa will deliver the 2017 McSwain-Walker lecture.
- Mar312pm - 1pmAFST First Fridays Brown Bag - African Philosophy Reconsidered: Africa, Religion, Race & PhilosophyMorton Hall, Room 102
AFST Brown Bag - "African Philosophy Reconsidered: Africa, Religion, Race & Philosophy" by Professor Oludamini Ogunnaike, W&M Religious Studies.
Friday, March 3rd 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Morton Hall 102
Lunch will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.Show More...
- Mar155pmCampus COLL 300 Presentation: "Disruptions: The Story of a Jamaican Village"Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Jamaican scholar Erna Brodber and Black Atlantic scholar Catherine John-Camara give the second of three campus COLL 300 presentations scheduled for Spring 2017.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar163:30pm - 4:45pmThe Contemporary Effects of the Acadian Diaspora, a guest lecture by Barry AnceletWashington Hall, Room 301
The Acadian Expulsion carried out by the British from what is now Nova Scotia in 1755 dispersed the Acadians throughout much of the Atlantic world. How is Acadian identity and culture expressed today in Maritime Canada, Louisiana, and even France?
- Mar174pm - 5:30pmChina Night: Experiences as a Chinese-AmericanReves Center for International Studies, Reves Room
Join Sara Wang as she discusses her experiences as a Chinese-American on Friday, March 17th at 4PM in the Reves Room.
- Mar187pm - 10pmLemon Project Annual Symposium Open Mic Performance NightSadler Center, Lodge 1
The Lemon Project seeks spoken word artists, freestyle rappers, poets, dancers, drummers, singers, other musicians, and expressive artists of any kind to perform in a night of memory and renewal for our Annual Spring Symposium on March 18, 2017.
- Mar2312pm - 1pmThe International Student ExperienceReves Center for International Studies
Learn about W&M's international students.
- Mar2912:50pmJudge Katzmann on The Unmet Legal Needs of the Immigrant PoorLaw School, Room 124
Judge Robert Katzmann, Chief Judge of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, will discuss immigrant access to legal representation.
- Mar304pm - 5:30pmWMCI Distinguished Scholar Lecture: “Is China Socialist?” by renowned scholar Professor Barry NaughtonBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us on Thursday, March 30th from 4:00 to 5:30 in Blow Hall 201 for Professor Naughton's lecture.
- Mar3111:45am - 1pmThe Private World of Soviet Scientists from Stalin to GorbachevJames Blair Hall, Room 206
Global Studies invites you to a lunch and lecture with Dr. Maria Rogacheva "The Private World of Soviet Scientists from Stalin to Gorbachev"
Friday, March 31 12-1pm (lunch will be served at 11:45).
- Apr125pmCampus COLL 300 Presentation: "Inclusion and the University"Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Emiko Soltis, Executive Director of Freedom University, and several Freedom University students give the third of three campus COLL 300 presentations scheduled for Spring 2017.All events in April 2017
- Feb23-Feb26William & Mary Global Film FestivalOff-Campus, Kimball Theatre 428 West Duke Of Gloucester Williamsburg, VA 23185
The W&M Global Film Festival is celebrating its 10th anniversary with four days of films, special guests, workshops, and receptions from February 23 to 26.
|Calendar View List View Today|