- Apr227pm - 9pmThe Road to Shameless: A Survivor's True Story from Rape to HealingAndrews Hall, Room 101Steven King wrote, "The most important things to remember about back story are that (a) everyone has a history and (b) most of it isn't very interesting." Nancy Donoval, on the other hand, has a fascinating story, and she shares it like an artist.Show More...
- Apr236pmTake Back the NightWashington Hall, Room 201Join us in support of survivors of sexual assault at our Take Back the Night event.
- Apr236pm - 7pmChinese House Cooking Class --- Noddle with soupPreston Hall (Randolph Complex), 1st Floor
- Apr244pm - 5pmFulbright Scholarship Personal Statements SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Come join the PSAs for the last of 2015's Fulbright Fridays! We'll be giving a general overview of how to begin writing the tricky but integral Personal Statement. RSVP at the link below.
- Apr2510am - 4:30pmWorld Qigong and Taiji DaySadler CenterCelebrate World Taiji and Qigong Day on April 25th at the Sadler Center!All events in April 2015
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by Reves Center for International Studies