[PAST EVENT] Fall 2018 eLearning Workshop Series - Navigating Your Digital Learning Environment: Landmarks
Access & Features
- Free food
Third session of University eLearning Initiatives' (formerly APeL) Fall 2018 Workshop Series. This year's series is built around 'Navigating Your Digital Learning Environment'.
Effective status checks at key points in your journey can keep students on task and make sure things are running smoothly. These sessions will examine strategies for assessments and feedback students need to improve.
Lunch optional with RSVP.
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Arts & Sciences Events
- Raymond A. Mason School of Business Events
- W&M Libraries Events
- Studio for Teaching & Learning Innovation
- VIMS Internal Events
- Technology Integration Center
- Information Technology
- A&S Graduate Studies & Research
- Center for the Liberal Arts
- Morton Digital Signage
- A&S Graduate Center Events
- Faculty Development