[PAST EVENT] At-Home Learning Webinar for Parents
LocationSchool of Education, Online Webinar
301 Monticello Ave
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
- Open to the public
Has the current school closure created new challenges at home for you and your learners? Join experts from the William & Mary School of Education for an informative and interactive conversation designed to help you support your students at home.
A panel of six faculty members will present tips and resources:
• MATH: Gladys Krause, Assistant Professor of Math Education
• READING: Kristin Conradi Smith, Associate Professor of Literacy Education
• CREATIVITY & SCREENTIME: Lindy Johnson, Assistant Professor of English Education
• SCIENCE & PROBLEM-SOLVING: Meredith Kier, Associate Professor of STEM Education
• SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING: Janise Parker, Assistant Professor of School Psychology
• SUPPORTING STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Mary Stowe, Project Specialist, W&M Training & Technical Assistance Center (T/TAC)
• Moderated by Kelley Clark, Director of Teacher Education; Amy Colley, Executive Director of the William & Mary School-University Resource Network; and April Lawrence, Associate Director of eLearning.
An open Q&A will follow. Bring your questions! The webinar will be available as a recording for those who are not able to attend the live event.