[PAST EVENT] In Person FitWell Class: Vinyasa Yoga with Kaitlyn
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, Miller 3
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
Vinyasa flow focuses on linking traditional postures to the breath to build internal heat. This class promotes flexibility, muscular strength, and muscular endurance. This class is open to all fitness and experience levels.
All the details:
- This class will be held in Miller Gym, Court #3 in the Bee McLeod Recreation Center. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your equipment.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Masks and social distancing of 10 ft. are required. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, mat, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down equipment with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as 50 minutes in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.