The four departments of Health & Wellness - Campus Recreation, Counseling Center, Health Promotion and Student Health Center - are committed to optimizing the wellbeing of our community. We strive to promote flourishing and resilience through education, service and support.
- Mar244pm - 5pmAn Encore Mindfulness Walk: A Path to Health and Resilience (open to all)Wren Yard, Out front (please be prompt)Would you like to add something restorative to this month, this semester, this year? We invite everyone (particularly staff and faculty) to partake in this practical application of meditation and mindfulness to the daily activity of walking.
- Mar291pm - 7pmBlood DriveTrinkle Hall
The American Red Cross will hold a blood drive on Wednesday, March 29th from 1:00PM-7:00PM in Trinkle Hall.
- Mar297pm - 10pmForks Over Knives ScreeningISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127Forks Over Knives (2011) is an American advocacy film that advocates a low-fat, whole-food, plant-based diet as a way to avoid or reverse several chronic diseases. "Here is a film that could save your life." - Roger Ebert
- Apr110am - 12pmAli's Run 5K Run/WalkLaw School, Lobby
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.
- Apr28:30am - 10amNational Eating Disorder (NEDA) Walk 2017Student Recreation Center, Outside
Join us and our National Walk Sponsor Aerie for the Williamsburg, VA NEDA Walk at William & Mary!
- Apr55pm - 8pmThe Haven Open HouseCampus Center, Room 166
As part of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, The Haven will be hosting an open house. We invite you to stop by to see the resource center for yourself and meet the incredible student volunteers who staff it. Light refreshments will be served.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan27-May11Yoga For Mind & BodyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or disconnected? This group will promote relaxation while staying mindful and in the present moment.
- Jan26-May11Creative Arts GroupBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Using art materials we will explore feelings and work on relaxation.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|