[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell: Cycling + Arms with Bryce
February 24, 2021
2:30pm - 3:30pm
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, Miller 3
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
Cycling+arms is a full body workout in the cycling format. The structure remains similar to a classic cycling class with the addition of interval arm exercises on the bike and one song of lifting light weights to the beat of the music. This class has something for everyone with intervals, endurance, strength, and choreography. And the best part- everything is to the beat of the music!
All the details:
- This class will take place indoors in Miller Gym, Court 3 in the Rec Center. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your bike.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Bikes will be placed 10 ft. apart. Masks are required throughout the class. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down the bikes with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as one hour in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.