[PAST EVENT] Hybrid FitWell Class: BODYPUMP™ 45 with Doug
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, McLeod Studio & Virtual Option
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
This is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. This strength training workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises like squats, presses, lifts, and curls. Classes listed as “Hybrid” are in-person classes that will also be live streamed, so participants can attend virtually as well at this Zoom link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/98634786044
All the details:
- This class will be held in McLeod Studio (Upstairs) in the Bee McLeod Recreation Center. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to set up your equipment.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Masks and social distancing of 6 ft. are required. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, mat, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down equipment with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as one hour in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning, in addition to time for cleaning and putting away equipment at the end.