[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: BodyPump with Doug
Enjoy BodyPump Live on Zoom!
LES MILLS BODY PUMP is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. This strength training workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises like squats, presses, lifts, and curls. There will be bodyweight and free weight options throughout the entire class! Dr. Doug has been teaching Les Mills BodyPump for over 5 years and is also certified to teach GRIT! In addition to rec classes he has a side-hustle teaching Biochemistry at W&M. He's excited to be able to bring the BodyPump and GRIT format to your home!
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/94037283063
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
This class will NOT be recorded and posted to our YouTube channel.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.