[PAST EVENT] The US Employment and Agency Law - ISA/ Human Capital Club
LocationAlan B. Miller Hall (Business School), Room 1008
101 Ukrop Way
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
- Free food
ISA/ Human Capital Club- The US Employment and Agency Law
- Time: 12:30- 1:50 PM on Thu 03/29/2018
- Venue: Room 1008- Miller Hall
- Employment at Will, Non-competition, Confidentiality, and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Employee as an Agent (Agency Law) - duties and liabilities
- Discrimination Law
Please RSVP here. Please note that this event is open for any interested MBAs.
GUEST SPEAKER INFO
William L. Stauffer, Jr., Esq., is Clinical Associate Professor for The Mason School of Business at William & Mary. Some brief information is:
- Managing partner or office managing partner of local, regional or national law firms (in Tysons, Virginia) for almost 25 years
- Locally, he served as President and Director of the Newport News Bar Association
- One of the state?s ?Legal Elite? for civil litigation recognized by Virginia Business magazine on multiple occasions
- A top lawyer in the areas of commercial litigation, banking & finance litigation, and real estate litigation by The Best Lawyers in America for ten (10) consecutive years
- Best Lawyers? 2014 Norfolk Litigation ? Banking and Finance ?Lawyer of the Year.?
- Professor Stauffer received the ?Faculty Excellence Award? from the College of William & Mary?s BBA Classes of 2015 of 2017, respectively
- Previously, he received the Seven Society?s formal recognition, as a faculty member, for ?his tremendous commitment and contribution to the College Community? at William & Mary.
Professor Stauffer is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University and the William & Mary Law School.
[[e|ntle, Nga Le]]