Saturday, April 1st
- Apr1All day
- Apr1All day
- Apr1-Apr9Citizen Lawyers: Week of CaringLaw School
The George Wythe Society for Citizen Lawyers is excited to announce a partnership with Doctors’ Commons Legal History Society for this year’s Week of Caring! The week is marked by service opportunities and events at the law school and main campus.
- Apr18:30am-Apr26pmVia Ferrata at Nelson Rocks, West VirginiaOff-Campus
TAP Trip Leaders will guide you through an incredibly scenic route while secured on the mountain sides of Nelson Rocks.
- Apr19:10am - 12:10pmWilliam & Mary Men's Track and Field vs Colonial Relays Day ThreeWILLIAMSBURG, Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field
- Apr19:40am - 12:40pmWilliam & Mary Women's Track and Field vs Colonial Relays Day ThreeWILLIAMSBURG, Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field
- Apr110am - 12pmAli's Run 5K Run/WalkLaw School, Lobby
The 13th Annual Ali's 5K Run/Walk sponsored by the Bone Marrow Drive organization at William & Mary Law School. This race is in memory of Ali Kaplan to benefit the national bone marrow donor program through Be the Match Foundation's bone marrow registry.
- Apr110am - 2pmHenrietta Ford, Signing Secret MessagesWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Dr. Charles Singletary moves his family to Seaboard, NC, hoping to provide much-needed care for its impoverished citizens. When rumblings of war divide this peaceful community, he struggles to meet the needs of both his patients and his family.
- Apr110:30am - 4pmCulturally Responsive Practices 2017School of Education, Dogwood Room
Culturally Responsive Practices 2017 brings together students, faculty and staff to discuss issues of identity, equity and privilege in educational settings.
- Apr112pm - 3pm
- Apr112pm - 3pmWilliam & Mary Women's Tennis vs Rice UniversityWilliamsburg, Va., Millie West Tennis Facility
- Apr12pm - 6pmPhotographer Magali De Vulpilliers, Seasons Of WilliamsburgWilliam & Mary Bookstore
These beautiful art prints are a great way to preserve your memories of Colonial Williamsburg. Take home a memory today!
- Apr12pm - 6pmWilford Kale, Signing Hark upon the GaleWilliam & Mary Bookstore
A perennial bestseller here in Williamsburg, Hark upon the Gale is the definitive history of our William & Mary.
- Apr13pm - 5pmTyler Ricchetti's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr13:30pm - 6:30pmWilliam & Mary Baseball at DelawareNewark, Del.
- Apr15:30pm - 10pmNach Ke Dikha (NKD) Intercollegiate Bhangra & Fusion Dance CompetitionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Nach Ke Dikha is an intercollegiate Bhangra & Fusion Dance Competition hosted by William & Mary and the South Asian Student Association at the university. This year, NKD will be held at PBK Hall on April 1st. Doors open at 5:30 PM.
- Apr17pm - 8:30pmACS presents Reruns: '90s and '00s TV show based skits!Campus Center
Miss watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? The Proud Family? A Different World? Martin? No worries! Join us for a series of skits based on the popular '90s and '00s TV shows, with an African twist! Tickets will be $3 presale, $5 at the door.
- Apr17pm - 10pmMini Relay for LifeTrinkle HallCome to the Mini Relay for Life hosted by Colleges Against Cancer on April 1st 7-10pm in Trinkle Hall! Tickets are $3 in advance and $5 at the door! You do not need a team to attend but bring all your friends for a great time to benefit a great cause!
- Mar316pm-Apr22pmTribeHacks IIISwem Library
TribeHacks is William & Mary's annual hackathon. It's a chance for students to come together for three days to learn some new stuff, build cool technologies, and win prizes.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|