Friday, July 7th
- Jul710:30am - 12pmVIMS Public TourVIMS - Watermen's HallReserve a space for our weekly public tours to learn more about VIMS!
- Jul712pm - 12:50pmPumpYoBodyStudent Recreation Center
- Jul74:30pm - 5:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Eleonor and Brandy
- Jul74:30pm - 5:20pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim, otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Jul74:30pm - 6pmNYC Private Tour at the WhitneyWhitney Museum of American Art | 99 Gansevoort Street, New York, NY 10014
- Jul77:30pm - 9pmTheatre for Humanity in conjunction with Virginia Shakespeare Festival presents HamletPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Studio Theatre
Produced by NYC based Theatre for Humanity, this crackling 90 minute modern dress rendition of the Bard's greatest tragedy runs July 7-9 and July 14-16 in PBK's Studio Theatre. For more information and tickets visit Virginia Shakespeare Festival.
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|