- Mar2812:30pm - 2pmMarathon ConsultingAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1008
Join us for an information session to learn more about Marathon Consulting.
- Mar287pm - 8pmOnline MBA Virtual Open HouseOnline
Attend a Virtual Open House to learn about the Online MBA at W&M.
- Mar2912pm - 2pm
- Mar297:30pm - 8:30pmMaster of Accounting Program Virtual Information Session
Undecided on your career path after graduation or looking to change careers? Join us virtually to learn about the accounting profession, careers in accounting and William & Mary's Master of Accounting Program.
- Mar3012:30pm - 2pmCarMax Information Table in AtriumAlan B. Miller Hall, Atrium
CarMax will be set-up in the atrium in Miller to share information about their company and answer questions. Snacks will be available.
- Mar3112:30pm - 2pmWomen in Consulting- Sponsored by DeloitteAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1013
Join women from Deloitte and learn more about women in consulting.Show More...
- Mar316pm - 9pmA Celebration of Mason's Cultures!Alan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
ISA is celebrating our school diversity at the year's last cultural night! Please come dressed in your beautiful national costumes and be prepared for a lot of fun!
- Apr37:30am - 10:30amCoffee and CareersAlan B. Miller Hall, Reception area 1049Stop by the Career Management Center for coffee and snacks. Learn about upcoming programs and meet with the staff.
- Apr4All dayBBA Community NightAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
- Apr41pm - 1:30pmAXA Virtual Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1005
A virtual information session to learn more about AXA.
- Apr512pm - 2pm
- Apr512:30pm - 5:30pmAlumni Career Networking DayAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
Join us for this opportunity for graduate business students to meet W&M Alumni from a variety of industries and functions. Tap the hidden job market and expand your networking.Show More...
- Apr612:30pm - 2pmWellMBA: Life Values Inventory with Dr. Kelly CraceAlan B. Miller Hall, Executive Dining Room
WellMBA: Life Values Inventory with Dr. Kelly Crace
- Apr10-Apr14Certificate in Business ManagementAlan B. Miller Hall
The Certificate in Business Managment is a five-day program created to address core functional business areas allowing participants to broaden their professional skills and enhance their career potential.
- Apr1112:30pm - 2pmSunTrust Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1018
Join Billy Harper from SunTrust to learn more about the company and the commercial banking industry.
- Apr1212pm - 2pm
- Apr1312:30pm - 2pmJP Morgan Chase Panel DiscussionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1018
Join representatives from JP Morgan Chase to learn about the finance industry.
- Apr21All dayOnline MBA Application Deadline 3 - Summer 2017Submit your application for consideration to the Online MBA program. Summer 2017 classes begin May 8.
- Apr25All dayUndergraduate End of Classes Ice Cream SocialAlan B. Miller Hall, Undergraduate Lounge
- Apr2612pm - 2pm
- Apr28All dayLast Day of ClassesAlan B. Miller Hall
- Apr28-Apr30Online MBA ResidencyAlan B. Miller HallWelcome to campus and the Spring 2017 Online MBA Residency weekend!
- May17:30am - 10:30amCoffee and CareersAlan B. Miller Hall, Reception area 1049Stop by the Career Management Center for coffee and snacks. Learn about upcoming programs and meet with the staff.
- May2All dayOnline MBA Application Deadline 2 - Fall 2017Show More...
- May46pm - 8pmWashington Area Business Alliance (WAABA) Annual ReceptionOff-Campus, The Ritz Carlton Tyson's Corner, 1700 Tysons Boulevard, McLean, VAJoin Dean Larry Pulley, WAABA Leadership and alumni from the D.C. area for WAABA's annual reception event.All events in May 2017
|Calendar View List View Today|