[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Outside Les Mills GRIT Cardio with Terry
August 29, 2020
10:15am - 10:45am
LocationMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
121 Ukrop Way
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
LES MILLS GRIT Cardio is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increases speed, and uses a variety of body weight exercises! Terry has been a Group Fitness instructor for about 10 years. He teaches choreographed classes like Body Pump and GRIT, along with classes he designs such as HIIT, Bootcamp, and Cycling.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only.
- The class will be held outside on the stage of the Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoakaa. Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. The class will happen rain or shine, but may be cancelled in case of thunder and lightning. Participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if the class is cancelled.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- All participants are required to wear a mask throughout the class and maintain social distancing of 10 feet (spaces are marked on the stage).
- Participants should arrive at least 5 minutes in advance and check-in at the registration desk to the bottom left of the stage.