[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Series: Connection Groups for Remote Students
Access & Features
This four-part series will give remote William & Mary students an opportunity to connect over shared challenges.
This four-week series will take place on Wednesday's from February 10 - March 3 from 3:00 - 4:00 pm.
All the Details:
- This is a four week series so registration to this course is a COMMITMENT!
- As a reminder, check your program details email for the link that will connect you to this workshop.
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class.
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.