[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: Yin Yoga with Patti
Access & Features
Yin practice targets the deeper connective tissue with the aim of increasing circulation and improving overall flexibility. Poses are held for 3-5 minutes to allow time to settle into deep stretches for meditative practice. This is a great practice for beginners and athletes as it aims at cultivating inner awareness. Registration opens 48 hours in advance.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/94086234686
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Registration opens 48 hours in advance.
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.