[PAST EVENT] Virtual Fitwell Class: Stretch and Foam Roll with Kim
Access & Features
Enjoy Stretch & Roll Live on Zoom!
60 minutes dedicated solely to stretching and releasing deep muscle tissue using tennis balls and a foam roller. If you don’t have a foam roller, don’t worry. As long as you have a tennis ball (or two) or something similar in size like a lacrosse ball, you can take this virtual class. The instructor will give you options. This is a great way to release tension from the week before, and roll into the coming week!
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/97336763294
This class will NOT be recorded and posted to our YouTube channel.
ALL THE DETAILS:
Registration opens 48 hours in advance.
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.