[PAST EVENT] Wellness Your Way: Health & Wellness
LocationMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
121 Ukrop Way
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
The pandemic has caused strains on multiple aspects of our wellbeing. Today’s Spring Break Day is about your wellbeing journey and the multidimensional approach that allows us to flourish.
On Tuesday, April 6th, Health & Wellness will host pop-up classes across campus:
- Paddling at Lake Matoaka - 11:30 am | 1 pm | 2:30 pm | 4 pm at the Boathouse
- Bee & Goody 5k - Various Times, In-Person & Virtual Options
- EcoArt - 3pm at The Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
- Sunset Yoga - 5:30 pm at The Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka*
- Blacklight Dance Party - 7 pm at The Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka*
- Blacklight Cycling - 8:30 pm at The Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka*
Register for all programs in advance by following the links above or on the W&M Wellness App.
*Registration opens 48 hours in advance.
If you can’t make it today, there are other ways to connect with us:
- Visit the Virtual Health & Wellness Center
- Listen to the Ways to Flourish Podcast
- Discover the 8 Dimensions of Wellness
- Access your Nod App