[PAST EVENT] Iraq/Afghanistan Case Study: Whole of Government Center of Excellence Spring 2019 Workshop Series
Amidst intensifying globalization, sound security policies require the collaboration of multiple branches of the U.S. military and civilian government agencies, among others.
The mission of the William & Mary Whole of Government Center of Excellence is to educate and train a new generation of future leaders who have hands-on, practical experience working across the different organizational cultures that must be harmonized in order to facilitate true interagency collaboration — long before finding themselves forced to deal with such issues during a foreign deployment or national emergency.
- March 19, 4-6 pm; Blow 334: Interagency Systems and Whole of Government Failures: Iraq/Afghanistan Case Study
- April 2, 4-6 pm; Blow 334: Whole of Government Success: Ebola Case Study
- April 4, 8:00 ? 12:00 pm, Chesapeake A: 2nd Annual Whole of Government National Security Conference - "National Security Today through 2028: Women Leading the Next Decade" -- Keynote Address by Nadia Schadlow, former Deputy National Security Advisor, with panel presentations
- April 9, ALL DAY - Visit to the National Security Council in Washington, DC
Come to one session, or come to all!
Email [[wmcoe]] for more information.
This Event Appears On
- W&M Featured Events
- Arts & Sciences Events
- Government Events
- Global Studies Events
- Public Policy Events
- Law School Events
- Raymond A. Mason School of Business Events
- Reves Center for International Studies Events
- Asian & Middle Eastern Studies Events
- William & Mary Williamsburg-Peninsula
- Whole of Government Events