[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Outdoor Yoga with Chloe
LocationMcLeod Tyler Wellness Center, Social Wellness Patio
240 Gooch Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
Yoga is a wonderful way to release tension and reconnect with the mind, body, and spirit. This class systematically works the entire body, incorporating strength, balance and flexibility. The breath work and static poses will stimulate your mind and restore your body. This class will take place on the Patio of the Wellness Center but in case of rain or bad weather, it will be moved inside to Studio A.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only.
- The class will be held outside on the Social Wellness Patio. Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. Participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if the class is cancelled.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- All participants are required to wear a mask throughout the class and maintain social distancing of 10 feet (spaces are marked on the patio).
- Participants should bring a mat or towel, or can purchase a mat online for $10. Participants who purchase a mat online before the class can show their email receipt to the staff member before the class and pick up their yoga mat.
- Participants should arrive at least 5 minutes in advance and check-in at the registration desk to the bottom left of the stage.
- Registration opens online 48 hours in advance.