[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Outdoor HIIT with Morgan
September 16, 2020
5:30pm - 6pm
LocationMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
121 Ukrop Way
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
This interval class combines bursts of high-intensity cardio with total-body strength and conditioning to elevate your heart rate and improve endurance.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only.
- The class will be held outside on the Social Wellness Patio. Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. Participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if the class is cancelled.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- All participants are required to wear a mask throughout the class and maintain social distancing of 10 feet (spaces are marked on the patio).
- Participants should bring a mat or towel, or can purchase a mat online for $10. Participants who purchase a mat online before the class can show their email receipt to the staff member before the class and pick up their yoga mat.
- Participants should arrive at least 5 minutes in advance and check-in at the registration desk to the bottom left of the stage.
- Registration opens online 48 hours in advance.