[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: BODYPUMP 45™ with Doug
September 21, 2020
8:30am - 9:30am
LocationThe Bee McLeod Recreation Center, Miller 3
400 Brooks St
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
This is a condensed, 45 minute version of the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. This strength training workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises like squats, presses, lifts, and curls. Registration opens 48 hours in advance.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- All participants are required to wear a mask throughout the class and maintain social distancing of 10 feet (spaces are marked on the stage).
- Participants should bring a mat or towel, or can purchase a mat online for $10. Participants who purchase a mat online before the class can show their email receipt to the staff member before the class and pick up their yoga mat.
- Participants should arrive at least 5 minutes in advance and check-in at the registration desk to the bottom left of the stage.