[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Outdoor Vinyasa Yoga with Cindy
LocationMcLeod Tyler Wellness Center, Social Wellness Patio
240 Gooch Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
Join us for a pop-up Outdoor Vinyasa Yoga class on the Social Wellness Patio! Vinyasa flow focuses on linking traditional postures to the breath to build internal heat. This class promotes flexibility, muscular strength, and muscular endurance. This class is open to all fitness and experience levels. Cindy received her 200 RYT credential in Hatha and Vinyasa yoga, and also had the privilege of one-on-one training with Q. Reynolds to attain her 300 RYT credential. Cindy then went on to acquire her 300 Yoga Therapy designation through Inner Peace Yoga Therapy. Cindy has over 5,000 hours of teaching experience as a yoga educator and yoga therapist.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only. Participants should arrive 5 minutes early to check in.
- The class will be held outside on the Social Wellness Patio. Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. In case of thunder and lightning, participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if it will be moved to the Studio.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- All participants are required to wear a mask throughout the class and maintain social distancing of 10 feet (spaces are marked on the stage).
- Participants should bring a mat or towel, or can purchase a mat online for $15. Participants who purchase a mat online before the class can show their email receipt to the staff member before the class and pick up their yoga mat.