[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Outdoor BodyCombat with Annecy
LocationMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
121 Ukrop Way
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
The empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai.
All the details:
- Participants will be placed 10 ft. apart on the stage of the Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka. Please arrive 5 minutes early for check-in.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. The class will happen rain or shine, but may be cancelled in case of thunder and lightning. Participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if the class is cancelled.
- Masks are required throughout the class. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, water bottle and hand towel.
- This class is 30 minutes long, but listed as 35 minutes in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning.