In-Person FitWell Class: Outdoor Barre with Clare & Molly
LocationMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
121 Ukrop Way
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
The Barre workout combines fitness techniques from Yoga, Pilates and Dance, and stresses core and total body conditioning. Strengthen and lengthen your muscles while working to the beat of the music. If you are looking to build body awareness, self-confidence and strength while having fun, this class is for you!
All the details:
- Participants will be placed 10 ft. apart on the stage of the Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka. Please arrive 5 minutes early to check in.
- Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. The class will happen rain or shine, but may be cancelled in case of thunder and lightning. Participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if the class is cancelled.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens online 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- Masks are required throughout the class. Participants are advised to bring an extra mask, water bottle and hand towel.
- Participants will be asked to wipe down the bikes with provided disinfectant wipes before and after class.
- This class is 45 minutes long, but listed as 50 minutes in order to make time for the instructor's announcements at the beginning.