[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Outdoor Vinyasa Yoga
LocationMcLeod Tyler Wellness Center, Social Wellness Patio
240 Gooch Drive
Williamsburg, VA 23185Map this location
Access & Features
Join us for a pop-up Outdoor Vinyasa Yoga class on the Social Wellness Patio! Vinyasa flow focuses on linking traditional postures to the breath to build internal heat. This class promotes flexibility, muscular strength, and muscular endurance. This class is open to all fitness and experience levels.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only.
- The class will be held outside on the Social Wellness Patio. Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. The class will happen rain or shine, but may be cancelled in case of thunder and lightning. Participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if the class is moved to the Studio.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- All participants are required to wear a mask throughout the class and maintain social distancing of 10 feet (spaces are marked on the stage).
- Participants should bring a mat or towel, or can purchase a mat online for $15. Participants who purchase a mat online before the class can show their email receipt to the staff member before the class and pick up their yoga mat.
- Participants should arrive at least 5 minutes in advance and check-in at the registration desk to the bottom left of the stage.