[PAST EVENT] In-Person FitWell Class: Yoga in the Sunken Garden
November 21, 2020
10:30am - 11:30am
Access & Features
Ease into your Saturday with an outdoor yoga session in the Sunken Garden.
ALL THE DETAILS:
This is an in-person exercise class for on-campus students only.
- The class will be held outside in the Sunken Garden. Participants should dress for the weather and are advised to bring a mat or towel for core/stretching exercises. The class may be cancelled in case of thunder and lightning. Participants will be notified by 30 minutes before the class start time if the class is cancelled.
- Participants should pre-register for this class online. Registration opens 48 hours in advance. Participants can also register through the W&M Wellness app.
- All participants are required to wear a mask throughout the class and maintain social distancing of 10 feet (spaces are marked on the stage).
- Participants should bring a mat or towel, or can purchase a mat online for $15. Participants who purchase a mat online before the class can show their email receipt to the staff member before the class and pick up their yoga mat.
- Participants should arrive at least 5 minutes in advance and check-in at the registration desk to the bottom left of the stage