[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: More Yoga while you ZOOM with Patti
Enjoy Yoga while you ZOOM live on Zoom!
As we spend more time on our computer what can we do to counter the effects and keep our bodies and minds healthy. We will use the principles of yoga and get moving during our Zoom lessons and meetings! Please set this yoga class up in the same space you are working!
Patti is a E- RYT 200, RYT 500 yoga instructor with specialty training in Yoga for Seniors from Duke Integrative Medicine, Yin Yoga, PTSD-Traumatic Stress and Therapeutic Yoga. She is currently pursuing her 800 hour Yoga Therapy Certification from Inner Peace Yoga Therapy. To date, her training and teaching hours exceed over 1000 hours each.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/97237384846
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.