[PAST EVENT] Virtual FitWell Class: Vinyasa Yoga with Jenny
Enjoy Vinyasa Yoga Live on Zoom! Vinyasa flow focuses on linking traditional postures to the breath to build internal heat. This class promotes flexibility, muscular strength, and muscular endurance. This is a more intermediate level than our scripted Yoga class.
The class will be available via this link: https://cwm.zoom.us/j/92527932919
You don't have to have the Zoom app, but we encourage you to download it. W&M students, faculty and staff members all have access to Zoom Pro, search ZOOM here for more information.
Jenny is a RYT 500 yoga instructor and has been in the fitness and wellness field for over 15 years. Since 2004, she has been at the William & Mary in Campus Recreation, designing and implementing fitness and wellness programs for students, faculty and staff members. Jenny is also nationally certified as a Personal Trainer and Exercise Physiologist through the American College of Sports Medicine.
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Participants should join the class 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- When you join, you'll be put in a waiting room until the instructor adds you to the class. There will be time before the class to chat with other patrons or the instructor, if you'd like. The instructor will continue adding people to the class until the scheduled start time.
- At the start of class, the instructor will mute all patrons and begin recording. The recording is ONLY of the instructor, NOT of any patrons or any patron's names. We are recording to build our virtual Health & Wellness class options, available anytime on YouTube.
- If you have a question or are having difficulties during the class then you can utilize the chat feature to privately message the instructor or the class
- At the end of class, the instructor will stop the recording and unmute you so you can ask questions or chat.
At this time we are aiming for AWESOME, NOT PERFECT! Please be patient with your instructor as we adapt to this new platform for classes.